Classes with Ella Rozett
Ongoing Meditation Groups in Sonoma County, California
• Tuesdays, 11:00 a.m. - 12:10 Interfaith meditation at St. Rose church, in the round chapel next to the church, 398 10th St. Santa Rosa, corner of B St., parking access from Morgan St. only.
• Thursdays, 6:30-8:00 p.m. Mindfulness meditation and book discussion at the Unitarian Universalist Church in the Glaser Center, 547 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA.
• Fridays, 9:15 a.m. Centering Prayer (Christian meditation) at St. Philip’s Catholic church in Occidental, 3730 Bohemian Hwy. The red church on the main street, across from the hardware store.
• Every first Sunday of the month 3-5:00 p.m. interfaith Black Madonna meditation at private home in Occidental. For directions call Ella at (510) 410-1181
• Thursdays and Friday, interfaith meditation at the Sonoma County jail and Turning Point drug rehab center. Hope to see you "outside" rather than there!